- Do you want to have fun?
- Do you enjoy music and dancing?
- Do you want to enhance your relationship and build communication with your dog?
- Then you and your dog show try — CANINE FREESTYLE!
Freestyle Team Requirements:
- Basic Obedience (we will help you teach freestyle behaviors)
- Owner Commitment & Patience
- Dog who is people-friendly (for demonstrations)
- Dog who is tolerant of other dogs (for the safety of others and to always leave a positive impression when in public)
- Dogs who are crate/kennel trained (there are a variety of reasons for this — please ask for details)
For more information about Tucson Canine Freestyle Club and to learn more about dancing with your dog, contact
Janet Bain (520) 577-7770 or
Kim Duffek (520) 743-7905
Our Mission Statement
A not for profit canine freestyle club whose mission is to celebrate the unique bond between humans and their canine partners through the utilization of music and dance, using positive training and teamwork to expand horizons and knowledge through demonstrations and teaching. These activities will educate and enlighten the community regarding this special bond that the sport of canine freestyle promotes.